::Booking Terms and Conditions
Coach Holidays include luxury return Coach travel departing and returning Sydney, quality accommodation, all meals and entry to all attractions. Morning teas can no longer be provided by the Coach driver due to new regulations introduced in 2023.
Travel insurance is highly recommended.
The pricing includes flights with Virgin Australia or Qantas. These flights are booked at time of tour date publication and the pricing may vary due to circumstances outside our control. We reserve the right to pass on any extra costs. Flights may be disrupted on the day due to unforseen circumstances. This may result in an extra night’s accommodation or a disrupted itinerary. Whilst we will assist in every way to ensure these costs and disruptions are minimised and are in the best interests of all passengers, these extra costs are not the responsibility of Coach Holidays & Tours and will be borne by the passenger receiving the service.
We highly recommend travel insurance for any of our Fly/Coach programs.
To secure your booking a deposit of $100 per person to Coach Holidays & Tours is required. Balance is due and payable 30 days before departure.
Touring Terms & Conditions:
- If cancelled prior to 40 days before departure incur a $50 per person cancellation fee.
- If cancelled 30-40 days before departure incur full loss of deposit of $100 pp
- If cancelled 1-29 days before departure incur a cancellation fee of 50% pp
- If cancelled within 24 hours of departure – no refund can be made or for any unused portions of the tour.
- If one person cancels from a twin share room the single supplement cost for the remaining guest will be deducted from the refund plus the above fees.
- Remaining amounts will be refunded to your bank account or credit card depending on original payment method. All payments are non-transferable.
- The tour is designed for active retirees & is an essential requirement that each passenger be able to negotiate coach steps without the aid of the coach driver or other passengers. No passenger will be permitted on the tour while their mental or physical condition is such as to render them incapable of caring for themselves.
- Tour prices are valid at the time of publication but are subject to changes in accommodation costs & fuel costs. If there are unexpected increases in diesel costs the coach operator reserves the right to introduce a fuel levy. Changes to the published itinerary & order of the days may be necessary.
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.